Who are we
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the information displayed in the comment form as well as the visitor’s IP address and user agent string to help detect spam messages.
While you visit our website, we will track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs
- Delivery address: we ask you to enter this so that we can, for example, calculate shipping before you order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we ask you to provide us with information that includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment information, and optional account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and your order
- Answer your questions, including returns and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with legal requirements we have, such as VAT calculation
- Improve our store offers
- Send you marketing communications, if you choose to receive them